This site (together with any successor site(s), computer systems, cloud-based storage accounts, and all associated social media websites, hereinafter collectively referred to as the "Site") is operated by Losey PLLC ("we," "us," or "Losey"). We respect the intellectual property rights of others and the Site should not contain content that violates those rights. Our Terms require that users have all the right, power, and authority necessary to post user submissions to the Site, and we take intellectual property rights violations seriously. This Copyright Policy provided a procedure for you to report copyright infringement associated with material on the Site.
Please note that any notice or counter-notice you submit must be truthful and must be submitted under penalty of perjury. A false notice or counter-notice may give rise to personal liability. You may therefore want to seek the advice of legal counsel before submitting a notice or a counter-notice. We may share any notices and counter-notices submitted to us with others, and by submitting any notices, you agree you have no expectation of privacy in your submission.
Claims regarding copyright infringement:
Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512), we have implemented procedures for receiving written notification of claimed infringements. We have also designated an agent to receive notices of claimed copyright infringement. If you believe in good faith that your copyright has been infringed, you may complete and submit a Notice of Copyright Infringement form, or otherwise provide a written communication which contains:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description specifying the location on the Site of the material that you claim is infringing, preferably including the salient URL;
- Your email address, mailing address, and telephone number;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Please submit your notice to our Copyright Agent via email to dmca[at]loseylaw.com (replace "[at]" with "@"), with the subject line "DMCA NOTICE"
If you believe that a notice of copyright infringement has been improperly submitted against you, you may submit a Counter-Notice, pursuant to Sections 512(g)(2) and (3) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. You may complete the Counter-Notice Regarding Claim of Copyright Infringement form, or otherwise provide a written communication which contains:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the material removed or to which access has been disabled;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that removal or disablement of the material was a mistake or that the material was misidentified;
- Your full name, your email address, your mailing address, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District court (i) in the judicial district where your address is located if the address is in the United States, or (ii) located in the Middle District of Florida, if your address is located outside the United States, and that you will accept service of process from the Complainant submitting the notice or the Complainant’s authorized agent.
Please submit your counter-notice to our Copyright Agent via email to dmca[at]loseylaw.com (replace "[at]" with "@"), with the subject line “DMCA COUNTER-NOTICE.”
For issues other than copyright infringement please contact us via email at info[at]loseylaw.com (replace "[at]" with "@")